Would you believe that 75 - 90 percent of all doctor’s office visits are related to conditions caused by stress?
We can’t always control sources of stress in our lives, but we change how we react to them. That’s where I come in. Stress Coaching is the catalyst that will revolutionize your stress response.
You and I work together and choose from proven creative methods to handle your stress. All we have to do is discover the key to pulling-the-rug on your unique stress situation. And voila, how it impacts you on an emotional and psychological level will transform.
Psychological stress is also a potent inhibitor of immunity. If you want to keep your Immune System strong, it is crucial that you find ways to manage your stress response. Your Immune System has never been so important than in 2020.
Truthfully, stress isn’t all bad. Back when we were hunter-gatherers, an acute stress response could save our lives if a predator was nearby. It keeps us alert and attentive. Without it, we wouldn’t be motivated to take steps to protect ourselves, to plan for the future, or to perform. The problem with stress today, is that we don’t know how to shut it off. We are still using an incredibly primal system to manage our stress; the best choice is to pattern-interrupt before stress becomes chronic.
Why? Chronic stress puts us at risk for chronic disease. Just look at these physical conditions that have been proven to stem from psychological stress: 
· Heart disease
· Neurodegenerative disease
· Autoimmune disease
· Common cold
· Irritable bowel syndrome
How do we do this?
· We quickly assess and resolve stressors – with simple winning stress hacks
· We resolve hidden energy vampires - hello careers, relationships, and ‘the past’
· We eliminate 100’s of hidden environmental stressors secretly sabotaging your life
· We tackle chronic illness, frustration, inadequacy, self-esteem, criticism
Areas we delve into depending on your situation:
· stress relief
· reverse goal strategy
· nutrition – way easier than diets and fads
· exercise – minimum for maximum gain
· clutter and organization hacks
· lifestyle recommendations - exponential pay-offs
· energy medicine – invisible hacks that work behind the scenes
· personalized acupressure points, based on your goals
WHAT IS THE COST?
· Cost for a Health Coaching session is $100 (60 minutes).
· 5 session package, save $50.
Link Coaching explained
Link to buy a session
Link Contact me
1. Mariotti, Agnese. “The effects of chronic stress on health: new insights into the molecular mechanisms of brain–body communication.” Future science OA 1.3 (2015).
3. Liu, Yun-Zi, Yun-Xia Wang, and Chun-Lei Jiang. “Inflammation: the common pathway of stress-related diseases.” Frontiers in human neuroscience 11 (2017): 316.
4. Takkouche, Bahi, Carlos Regueira, and Juan Jesús Gestal-Otero. “A cohort study of stress and the common cold.” Epidemiology 12.3 (2001): 345-349.
5. Qin, Hong-Yan, et al. “Impact of psychological stress on irritable bowel syndrome.” World journal of gastroenterology: WJG 20.39 (2014): 14126.